Sunday, June 08, 2008

Indoor Water Park

The indoor water park at what is now the Holiday Inn waaay out East Main Street is nearing completion. Every time I drive by, I'm startled to see the construction.



I believe its name is/will be Coco Key Water Resort. The corporation has similar indoor water parks in Boston, Chicago, Cincinnati and several other cities.

I guess we can add this to the list of things that make Waterbury a good place to be a kid!

Meanwhile.... While you wait for the water park to open, don't forget about Quassy Amusement Park, on the lake in Middlebury. They have a beach, paddle boats, a water slide, and a "saturation station" to keep you waterlogged all summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the indoor water park is going to be great when it opens! I drove past yesterday and it looks like it might almost be completed! can't wait!

Anonymous said...

The park is opening next weekend I believe... I got a private tour of it before it opens and it looks really cool.

Should be a fun place to be for kids and adults!