Friday, January 04, 2013

Brass City Market

During my last round of holiday grocery shopping, I finally remembered to stop by the new Brass City Market on Field Street.  I'm a slow learner when it comes to adding a new stop on my errands list. I'm a big fan of the Farmers' Market on the Green in the summers, so I was delighted to hear that a year-round indoors farmers' market was opening downtown.

Brass City Market is a program of Brass City Harvest. Check out their website for the latest info on the many good things they do. You can also follow the Brass City Market on Facebook, where they post the latest new produce to arrive.

In case you haven't gone to check it out yet, here are some photos of what you might find. Since it's a farmers' market, the fresh produce will vary depending on the season.

The entrance from the parking lot on Field Street, opposite City Hall.


















No comments: