Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tabitha Mary Allister

If that is your name, or if you know who she is, please let me know. I'd like her to stop using my phone number for her financial scams. I'm also curious to know more about who she is.

I've had the same number for maybe 5 years. It's one of the "real" Waterbury numbers (755), and I certainly don't want to go to the trouble of changing it. Ever since I've had it, I have periodically received phone calls from irate creditors looking for Tabitha. Sometimes they are looking for someone named Tatiana. I assume it's the same woman. Today was the first time I had the presence of mind to write down the name. I've tried finding out more about her from her creditors, but the most I've ever gotten out of them is the fact that she gave one of them a P.O. box in Oxford for her address.

I tried looking up Tabitha Allister on a variety of search engines, but without luck. Nothing in the phone book, either. Maybe someday she'll get arrested, and I'll learn the full details about her then.

No comments: